Friday, July 22, 2011

1963 Olivetti Underwood Lettera 32 typewriter

when normal people should be sleeping...I can't sleep. It's been a long and interesting day, to say the least. I have learned that you can't always be strong and you can't always be weak. sometimes, the best thing to do is be the bigger person, suck up those tears and move on. im only eighteen for crying out loud! I have so much left ahead of me right? right.

at the end of the day, no girl bullshit or boy drama will hold me down! yay for empowerment!

what's on your mind, anything you need to get off your chest? because I sure feel better...(:
my three followers...spread the love about my blog,
and I'll share the love back!
help a sista out ♥

but my whole point to this post was to point out that I am selling a
1963 Olivetti Underwood Lettera 32!
I'm selling it here on Ebay and here on craigslist.
If you are interested, let me know! It works fine, except there is a slight ribbon jam that I can't seem to un-jam...haha.



when I was younger I used to just play with it and make up fake families, because for some odd reason ( i think i was a strange child) I always had a fascination with picking out names for future children/Barbie families/play families. I remember at some point I loved the names Claire, Mckenna, and I have always loved the name Landon for a boy. That will be my future son's name (;
and I love the names Aubrey and Sophia for girls...just so you know...it's already a for sure decision...sorry future husband, but you don't really get a say.. :/
hehe over and out bloggers

*i think it's time for a new font, kinda over Georgia*
What do you think?


yours truly,
LH

No comments: