Monday, July 11, 2011

a place where everyone is fabulous

okay so when you're walking down the street in any given place in Europe, does everyone seriously look like this?! the detail, the colors, the unique style...i want to dress like that! Why don't people here in the states, besides Lady Gaga, dress more outlandish and in their own world? The pictures I chose don't really reflect this statement, but they sure are fabulous.

It's just rare to see this much style consistently.





Then again, I am a bit fashion deprived growing up in a beach city in Orange County, where the day-to-day style consists of shorts, jeans, and occasionally a trendy top. I can't wait to get up to SF to just wear whatever I want! Because, *sigh*, unfortunately I do not have the courage to suddenly change my style on everyone who has known me for  years. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise anyone either.

I am a worker bee right now, on day 2 of 5 in a row...weee! I guess its money though so I just have to keep reminding myself that. Ever since I got my laptop for graduation, I cannot seem to remove it from my lap! I sit in bed all day just perusing the Internet or watching movies on Netflix. It's a serious problem.

yours truly,
LH

No comments: