Sunday, July 3, 2011

railroad tracks take 2

My little brother Blane wanted to practice his photography skills so we set off towards the old railroad tracks near our house. It was this time last year when I had last been there...my oh my it has changed.

to get to the tracks requires quite an adventure!
we must climb under this gate which is surrounded by spider web infested plants and brush and muddy ground. I HATE spiders so I was screaming the whole time!





Thrifted Vest
Tilly's Dress
Steve Madden Boots
Thrifted Bangle






Urban Outfitters Knitted Vest
& barefeet ♥


Needless to say, I couldn't bring myself to return to the spider nests, so we took the long way home and Blane had to give me a boost to hop a fence.
We then returned home to hop in the pool and eat some hot dogs :) hehe

Summer has been weird so far, to say the least.
Tomorrow is the 4th of July and not only do I have to work, but I have not a clue as to how I will be celebrating.

Thank you for being eighteen, and thank you mom. :/

More pictures to come ♥
yours truly,
LH





No comments: