Saturday, July 16, 2011

'Saturday Do' - Free People

One of the first things I do every morning (during the summer at least) is hop on Bloglovin and check up on all the wonderful blogs that I follow.

If you aren't following the Free People blog yet..do so now! They feature great lookbooks, fashion, inspiration, and my favorite, Wednesday DIY...and all super colorful of course (:

So, my point is that this morning I ran across their latest post titled 'Saturday DO' ... & here are some excerpts written by fp Naomi:

 “Your gut will almost never let you down,” he said. And that statement has stuck with me ever since."
"So today, don’t second guess yourself. If a certain place, person, or action feels right to you – do it. I find instinct to be completely baffling and mysterious, but it is also undoubtedly a strong thing. Some may think that acting out of instinct is brash and reckless; they prefer reason and informed decisions. But creatures have survived all throughout history by living off of instinct, and that’s a high statistic for success that even reason cannot ignore."


images found a long time ago from various blogs, and I was such a newbie
 I didn't know to jot down where I got them...so if you want credit, holler at me!


Please check out Free People people blog, and follow to be inspired daily!

yours truly,
LH


No comments: