Wednesday, July 27, 2011

we learn and we experience ( rinse and repeat )

that is what life is all about right? no matter what age, day to day life depends on trial and error and figuring out what works and what doesn't. it doesn't matter what the topic is, sometimes things just don't seem to go as planned and you have to back up and get some perspective. Often you have to remind yourself of your age and whether or not the encounter is typical or beyond your years. but in the end, you always walk away with something learned.
yeah yeah yeah, I'm only a kid eighteen.
what do I know?

personally, I hate that condescending thought in its entirety. yeah, maybe I've only lived eighteen years, but how do you know what I've gone through or experienced? you don't. we don't know what anyone has gone through and what bridges they've crossed.
 wow quite some tangent I'm running here...

what was my point again? oh yeah..reflecting, reflecting on what I've learned or noticed. uhm so, I'm going to take what I've learned and grow from it. i hereby promise myself to be full of wisdom and optimism, have an open heart and an open soul, learn from the here and tomorrow,
and love and reach out to all.

and I want to do all of that with a smile on my face (:

I needed to do some sort of rant to clear my head,
 and you seem like the perfect audience, cyberworld. ♥


1 comment:

Luca said...

great blog!
X

Start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com