Wednesday, June 30, 2010

berlin, anyone?







November 11-21, I will be there.
I will be there prancing around the city, jumping in fountains (in Berlin it is not illegal!), taking millions of pictures, and breathing some German air.
I will be attending an international Model United Nations for three days, in the Security Council, and exploring the others. Any fellow MUN'ERS out there?
Probably not...we are rare.
Sad thing is, I will be missing starring in my school's fall main stage show Picnic. Where I could have been playing lovely Madge and fallen in love with a dirty handy-man. boo. ):

I look forward to seeing the interesting fashion...maybe I will come home with them in mind and shock Huntington Beach with my out-landish and daring style..hehe ;)

sources: Flickr & Google &

No comments: