Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Sense of Direction: Here I come World

After a great leave of absence, I have decided to return to the world of blogging. I have always loved following others' blogs and their stream of inspiration and fashion, but never really had the time to make my own.

As much as I love fashion, I don't want my blog to derive around it.

I am about to venture off into the world (as of graduation on June 16!) and I want to write and dictate the adventures I will take.

You shall see good times, good food, great people, fabulous clothing, and all of my inspiration for my everyday life. I will write and post on my journeys as an 18 year old college student attending San Francisco State University in Fall 2011...should be interesting//to say the least!

Follow if you wish :)
more to come
yours truly,
LH

No comments: